Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
We take copyright policy seriously and any use of AR15PISTOL.NET requires that you honor United States Copyright law. You may not use this service to infringe on anyone’s copyright. We understand periodic differences of opinion about copyright law. However, the DMCA provides us with no discretion when a copyright owner, their agents, or representatives allege copyright infringement.
If you believe that material on or linked to by the Website (all capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the same meanings as in AR15PISTOL.NET’s Website Terms of Service, which is incorporated herein by reference) or otherwise being provided in connection with the Services infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify AR15PISTOL.NET copyright agent by means of a mailed or emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below. If AR15PISTOL.NET takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to AR15PISTOL.NET, and will provide a copy of the Infringement Notice to such party. Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages based on certain material misrepresentations contained in an Infringement Notice. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit AR15PISTOL.NET to find and positively identify that material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and, (ii) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notices should be sent to the following:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
5300 N Braeswood Blvd #4-348
Houston, TX 77096
Or via e-mail: email@example.com